We hope that you will never have reason to complain about our service. However, if something does go wrong please bring it to our attention as soon as you can. We will try to resolve the matter fairly and quickly. The firm’s complaints contact is Ms Shabnam Riaz who is the Principal and who is responsible for this procedure.
If you have a complaint please put this in writing to the above contact. The complaint will be dealt with as follows:
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven working days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint.
- We will write to you with our findings within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. However, if the complaint is complicated then further time may be needed. If so, we will write to inform you of this and set another time limit.
- We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange another review of the decision. In some cases, an appropriate alternative at this stage might be mediation to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied at the end of our internal complaints’ procedure, you can contact the Legal Ombudsman, an independent body that handles complaints about legal services. The contact details are:
PO Box 6806
At the conclusion of each complaint the cause of the complaint will be reviewed in order to prevent similar problems happening again.